We’re delighted you’ve chosen Alexandrina S. Saulis, M.D. for your cosmetic surgery and we promise to continue to do everything possible to earn your trust.
We invite you to visit with our doctor in a private, consultation. During the consult, we will spend time getting to know you, discussing the procedures, and exploring your goals and possibilities. Alexandrina S. Saulis, M.D. and her dedicated staff will assure that your entire plastic surgery experience is a pleasant one.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in plastic surgery.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
*There is a $200.00 consultation fee for all consultations due at time of service and the fee is generally deducted from your surgery fee. The $200 consult fee is not deducted from minor procedures done in the office.
Directions and Parking
Click here for door-to-door directions to our office.
Feel free to call our office or email us with any questions.
What to expect
The goal of our office is to provide you with excellent and individualized care in plastic surgery. We want to be certain that all your questions are answered and that you are comfortable with your surgical decisions. The consultation process is very important and Dr. Saulis and her staff will give you whatever time it takes to answer all your questions and concerns regarding a particular procedure.
The day of your first consultation will proceed as follows:
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to complete a registration form and medical health questionnaire.
- You will then have a personal consultation with Dr. Saulis to discuss your needs and concerns.
- Your photographs will be taken. These photographs are confidential and will remain in your chart.
- If you decide to schedule surgery, Dr. Saulis will meet with you one more time prior to the surgery date to review the details regarding your procedure again. You will also be given all instruction and prescriptions and have any remaining questions answered.
- Your fees will be confirmed in writing.
Your thoughts are very important to us and we want to be certain that we are meeting your needs in every way. If you have any questions or concerns never hesitate to bring them to the attention of our staff or Dr. Saulis herself.
*There is a $200.00 consultation fee for all consultations for surgery due at time of service and the fee is generally deducted from your surgery fee. The $200 consult fee is not deducted from procedures done in the office. There is a $100 consultation fee for new Botox and Restylne consults which will be applied to your service.
Please note: We do not bill consultations or surgeries to insurance companies.
Map & Directions